Tired of not knowing how much to charge for a job? Do you even know if your business is profitable?
Take out the guess-work of building budgets and developing estimates for your clients.
The Budget Maximizer is a tool that will help you spend less time working on things that aren’t inspiring (like guessing how much you should charge for a new project) and will allow you to spend more time creating.
Included in this purchase:
- Budget Maximizer 2.0 (Value $197)
- Budgeting for Profit Course (Value $497)
- Ascend Method Workshop (Value $197)
- CRM Workshop (Value $197)
Inside the course, you’ll also take away:
- How to quickly and efficiently create a new estimate in minutes (literally less than FIVE) using the Budget Maximizer.
- Our process for creating new estimates, organizing project estimates, and keeping track of past budgets
- A proven strategy on how we present estimates to client – Confidence in knowing that any “money left on the table” is potentially more opportunities for video work
- How we budget to scale our team for working with contractors
- How to take care of your contractors so they’ll be super happy to work with you again
- Save time when speaking with a new client to determine if the client’s expectations and budget will work.